Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Family Flu.

This was going to be a week of doing a good few miles, and has ended up with doing very few.

Basically I ended up spending the majority of my week looking after the rest of the families flu wants, until I too finally succumbed.

I'd planned on a couple of decent sessions for Tuesday and Wednesday. Nah, child care.

I got out on Thursday to the club run which was good. Friday and it was my turn to feel the beginnings of the plague. About 7 miles into a run, I bailed, freezing, shivering etc. I went on to spend the next 24 hours in bed.

Sunday and we had a club handicap. I didn't feel my best but thought I'd get round, and so I did.

Monday back to a high temperature and bleurgh. I write this on Tuesday afternoon and am just starting to feel a little better.

So last week yielded a low total of 25 miles, 5000'. Lots of high temperatures, coughing and snot.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah - once it takes hold in a family every one seems to end up getting it.
    Hope you are 100% again soon..!

    ReplyDelete